HR & Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Full Time
HR & Recruitment Co-Ordinator
Full time, permanent
Our client is a global, award winning luggage and travel goods business, which prides itself on quality, innovation and product development. Their business is expanding rapidly and as a result they are looking to recruit for their newly created position, HR & Recruitment Co-ordinator, with around 75% of the role focused on recruitment. Working closely with the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the effective provision of Recruitment support to the business. You will have the opportunity to learn more about other areas of HR and get involved in projects, alongside the Head of HR.
The primary purpose of the role will be to provide the business with effective recruitment support. This will include:
- Coordinating all aspects of the recruitment process
- Provide feedback to the Head of HR and work with hiring managers to understand their requirements
- Manage the recruitment mailbox and respond recruitment emails
- Maintain and develop recruitment agency contacts
- Liaise directly with candidates, shortlisting CVs and conduct telephone interviews
- Run assessment tests
- Draft and post job adverts
- Draft offer letters and contracts of employment
- Support the onboarding of successful candidates
In addition, there will also be the opportunity to learn more about other areas of HR, working alongside the Head of HR. This will include:
- Maintaining HR database
- Staff absence recording
- Payroll assistance
- Ensure policies and processes are in line with current legislation.
- Assisting with HR initiatives and projects
- General HR admin
Full training will be given, however, to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Previous recruitment experience
- A good understanding of up-to-date recruitment practices and legislation.
- A passion for HR
- CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification would be advantageous
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.