Motor Claims Handler / Claims Negotiator - Insurance
Job Title: Motor Claims Handler
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: FTE £17,242 to £19,759 DOE + various bonus schemes earning up to 20% of salary, paid quarterly.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to work for one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies?
Do you have claims handling experience in the insurance industry?
Do you want to join a fast paced, growing organisation who will invest in your career development?
The company has some fantastic opportunities to join the team in Huddersfield!
This company is the UK's leading independent provider of fleet incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to expand the Broker Team with ambitious individuals who have a passion, desire and a great attitude, to help them manage customers' incidents, ensuring a world class customer service.
As a Motor Claims Handler within their Insurance Services Team, you will be responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the Insurer and Broker. The role will include a strong focus on operational targets, liaising with Brokers, Insurers and Customers.
The team handles claims from start to finish with the ability to tailor processes to suit the client whilst finding creative solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of their client's claims.
Other duties include;
- Investigating and negotiating liability by making pro-active calls to insurers, third parties, witnesses and drivers to obtain further information
- Challenge insurers handling of other aspects of a customer claim.
- Action and respond to incoming emails maintaining a high level of security and meeting agreed timescales.
- Managing own case load to maximise reduction in speed of settlement whilst ensuring correct processes are followed.
You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
To be successful, you'll need to be highly conscientious, self-motivated and have great communication skills. Resolving complex problems won't faze you, and you'll be able to build a good understanding of the products and services to help customers, all while acting within operational processes and procedures.
- Proven customer service skills
- Claims handling experience
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
- Knowledge of the motor insurance industry
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, they'll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join the Company, you'll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, they will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn't stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You'll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of their cycle to work scheme.
To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Trainee Claims Handler, Junior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Legal Claims Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician and Claims Advisor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Motor Claims Handler / Claims Negotiator - Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly