5 days left
- Full Time
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£Competitive Plus Benefits including Pension, Eye Care Voucher Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 28 Days’ Holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
We are Market Force, a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Our innovative tools enable businesses to protect their brand reputation, become more profitable and most importantly – delight their customers.
Now, we’re looking for a PHP Developer to join our collaborative team and develop and maintain our applications and websites.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- Develop new functionality and resolve defects in supported applications and websites
- Work with internal business customers, operations staff and development groups
- Perform root cause analysis on issues
- Implement processes to prevent repetitive problems
- Assist with projects to improve our models and processes
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Previous experience as a software engineer
- A BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field (or equivalent)
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Software Engineer, PHP Developer, Application Developer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, PHP Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Fantastic countryside offices
- Remote/home working for two – three days a week
- Free on-site parking
- Great career progression opportunities
- On-the-job and online training
- Make a positive impact on our range of applications and websites
- Team-oriented and supportive work environment
Webrecruit and Market Force are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d be a great fit for our team as a PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.