Penetration Test Lead – IoT Devices
5 days left
- Full Time
Penetration Test Lead – IoT Devices
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Now, we’re looking for a Penetration Test Lead to join our teams working at our IoT lab in Hemel Hempstead.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- Significant training with a team of dedicated Learning & Development staff
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
By 2020, we expect that there will be 20.4 billion connected devices across the globe and the impact of the IoT will be felt everywhere. Operating ahead of the curve, we’re playing a vital role in the testing of devices to ensure security, interoperability and everything in between.
This is the ideal role for a penetration test professional with experience gained within devices and a great management style to take their next step and ensure the future success of IoT enabled devices.
You’ll discover that we provide amazing testing and standards solutions and work with organizations across the world to ensure their products operate to only the highest standards.
What’s more, alongside our exceptionally competitive rewards, we support and develop our staff to ensure they can fulfil their potential and provide a range of value-adding benefits to enhance the reward structure.
As the Penetration Test Lead, you’ll deliver testing solutions for IoT connected devices. Specifically, you’ll deal with wireless technology and focus on the cyber security elements to ensure safety and will drive your team to provide testing, verification and BSI Kitemark certification services.
Taking on a range of projects of varying lengths and requirements, you’ll head-up the test team, run the lab and liaise with the BSI Board, customers and clients.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide leadership and direction within the lab
- Take responsibility for all aspects of testing and operational work within the IoT stream
- Lead and develop the team of around 12 testing experts
- Implement and ensure relevant technical, environmental, technological, structural and reporting processes
- Keep stakeholders up-to-date with test performance
To be considered as the Penetration Test Lead, you’ll need:
- Experience in managing penetration testing for devices
- Comprehensive knowledge of testing activities and techniques and the ability to manage the testing within complex IT projects with a proven track record in execution and delivery
- A full driving licence
A CREST certification in testing would be beneficial to your application. Good knowledge of accreditation requirements would also be advantageous, as would experience of leading a product led testing function in a highly complex and changing environment.
A CHECK certification at team member or leader level or an equivalent CREST, TIGER or Cyber Scheme certification, would also be desirable.
Ideal candidates will also have experience of leading or managing a team, and/or experience of managing a penetration testing team or security team.
Other organisations may call this role Test Lead, Penetration Test Engineer, Pen Test Lead, Pen Test Manager, Pen Test Engineer, Penetration Test Manager, Test Manager, Test Lab Manager, Lead Penetration Tester, Lead Device Test Engineer, or IoT Test Engineer.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready for the greatest chapter in your career as a Penetration Teat Lead, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.