SAP HR Consultant
- Full Time
SAP HR Consultant
Start Date: 24th December 2018, Closing Date: 22nd January 2019
S P A Enterprise Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires SAP HR Consultant with hands-on experience on SAP Payroll engine, working alongside a SAP Integration Partner to define the requirements, perform configuration, testing and go-live support and must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key description of the role:
- Provide guidance on business processes based upon sound understanding of key functions within HCM & Payroll.
- Provide post implementation support for SAP HR Payroll and Time Management for consulting engagements.
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team and be involved in a multi-country payroll implementation project.
- Conduct and participate workshops and design of SAP HCM solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements.
- Provide guidance to the client in the definition of business requirements and the corresponding functional analysis.
- Implement, test and deliver the functionality of the SAP HCM Module to fulfil changes and improvements to business processes
- Work on SAP HCM modules, Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Recruitment, Personnel development, Travel Management, Training and event Management and NWBC ESS & MSS apps, Payroll and Success factors Recruitment, Employee Central modules.
- Configure and Create custom evaluation paths to meeting structural authorization requirements.
- Provide impact analysis and/or business cases that contain an accurate picture of resource, benefit and risk.
- Interact with HR and Payroll department end-users through a review of the existing business processes and document the inputs, outputs, and business rules for each business process.
- Work on writing PCR’s and modifying the schemas in Payrolls and Time Management modules. Implementation of NWBC modules (ESS & MSS) in SAP.
- Ensure and implement HR/Payroll best practices and should act as business analyst focused on process improvement, business requirements analysis.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders/parties updated on progress.
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5+ years of SAP HR Payroll, SAP HCM modules.
- Educated to Computing Degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of configuration in PA, OM / PD, ECM, Benefits and Portal.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to solve complex issues.
- Payroll, ESS & MSS, Recruitment.
- Implementation of NWBC modules (ESS & MSS) in SAP and SAP HCM Payroll SF
- A strong mindset for continuous development and improvement
- Good practical knowledge of SAP (or similar) and MS Office
- Practical knowledge in terms of the application of employment law and business policies
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Work, Team Building & Leadership Qualities and ability to deliver under tight timelines.
- Flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks and ability to deal with variable workload.
- Ability to communicate technical and business matters clearly in lay terms for comprehension by multiple audiences.
Please apply with updated CV
Apply for SAP HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly