Dental Nurse - Woking, Westfield Road
Part time - 16 hours per week - Thursday's and Friday's
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It’s also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things
As a Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
What we’re looking for:
- GDC Registered
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
Our offer to you:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Practice Manager Academy – for those looking to progress
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice
- Uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.