Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Title: Business Development Manager
Purpose: Lead and drive business growth opportunities within our Commercial and Apprenticeship divisions.
Primarily obtaining new business and maintaining existing client relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Drive business development with new clients.
- Actively re-engage with lapsed clients while maximising business with existing clients.
- Follow up on client leads and maximise cross selling (commercial and public funded courses)
- Be aware of market trends & competitors.
- Present and lead business meetings with clients and stakeholders, ensuring a positive outcome.
- Be a team player – while also working off your own initiative, maintaining a positive attitude that inspires colleagues and clients to grow the business.
- Suggest new products to develop and tap into new markets.
- Be flexible, able to work with and support colleagues in all departments.
From initial enquiry, to booking confirmation, course delivery and completion.
- Report to Centre Manager & MD.
- Produce weekly sales reports to monitor & evaluate monthly and quarterly KPIs.
- Ensure training calendar courses are filled and future dates are in the pipeline.
- Be knowledgeable on our products and services while keeping up to date with scheme and industry standards.
- Comfortable and confident dealing with clients and stakeholders over the phone, via email and face to face.
- Monthly & Quarterly sales target – including a ‘new business’ target.
- On-going pipeline of business, maximising the training schedule.
Communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability work in a team and independently.
Being able to multi-task and adapt to changing environment
Ability to stay calm under pressure and deliver on KPIs
Be honest and have integrity
Other useful information:
- Ideal start date – beginning of November
- Standard working hours will be Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Flexibility needed, if required to represent the company outside of normal working hours – time will be given back in-lieu.
- Salary: Up to £25,000, dependant on experience.
- Quarterly bonus
- Company pension
- 22 days annual leave + statutory holidays.
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Standard business dress Mon. – Thurs and dress down Friday
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly