Independent Living Extra Care / Team Leader / Supported Housing / Sheltered Housing / Legislation
3 days left
- Full Time
Independent Living Extra Care / Team Leader / Supported Housing / Sheltered Housing / Legislation / Affordable Housing / Independent Living / Advice / Support
£33,000 + £1,875 car allowance per annum
35 hours per week
• Generous Pension
• 26 Days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
• Employee Discount scheme, Health Cash Plan, Child Care Vouchers, Long Service Awards, Car leasing scheme
Join PA Housing at this exciting time in our history. Already a leading provider of housing and support services across the Midlands, London and South East, we are about to invest £1 million on new jobs that will make a real difference to our tenants and where they live.
This additional spend will be used to create posts that will be directly linked to improvements in our services to make sure our customers see and benefit from these changes.
We are looking for an Independent Living Extra Care Team Leader to join our team in Leicester reporting to the Independent Living Manager. Some of the duties will include you to;
• Provide management support to a team of Officers who are responsible for providing a service which monitors the well-being of residents;
• Provide management support to the Extra Care Manager and Officer who are responsible for the day to day operation of the service;
• Oversee the management and delivery of the Independent Living Extra Care Services at senior level;
• Be responsible for monitoring directly provided care to extra care customers, ensuring compliance with CQC requirements.
To learn more about this role we will be holding recruitment events during January 2019 where members of the Housing services team will be available to discuss this and other vacant roles on offer.
The nearest event will be happening on the 19th January 2019 from 9:30am – 12:00 pm at 3 Bede Island, Leicester, LE2 7EA. However we will also be holding events in our offices in Walton-on-Thames on the 12th January and London (SE1) on the 17th January if you wish to also attend these.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 3rd February 2019