Network Engineer (Office & Field Based) – Telecoms
2 days left
- Full Time
Network Engineer (office & Field Based) – Telecoms
London, E1 (office/field based, covering the UK & Global POP sites)
£Competitive Plus On-Call Allowance, Car Allowance & Additional Benefits
Our client provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. They have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of their customers.
They are now looking for a Network Engineer to support their activities across London, the UK and the rest of the world.
As a Network Engineer, you will:
- Take part in the pre-stage and installation of network equipment prior to deployment
- Complete cabling, labelling, configuration, fault-finding, equipment testing and documentation such as As-Builds and BoMs
- Deploy and integrate equipment into network POPs
- Raise and submit internal change control management forms
- Upload and update record systems with new equipment and migration changes
- Refresh and upload site pictures after installations or major rack work
- Undertake routine and preventative maintenance of network equipment
- Cover and support our client’s datacentres
- Support installations and network fault finding for overseas work
- Assist the Logistics Team with packing and shipping equipment
- Report of the status of projects for pre-staging, equipment and network deployment
- Take part in a four week rolling callout rota
Interested? To be considered as a Network Engineer, you will need:
- Network deployment experience including skills in pre-staging and installations
- Knowledge of standard vendor network equipment
- Knowledge of Juniper, Cisco, Nokia and BTI
- The flexibility to travel internationally
- A full, valid driving licence
Other organisations may call this role Network Engineer, Pre-Staging Engineer, Field Network Engineer, Datacentre Engineer, Networking Engineer, IT Service Engineer, Network Consultant, Network Implementation Engineer, or Network Infrastructure Engineer.
- Highly competitive salary
- On-call allowance
- Car allowance
- Work for a company committed to excellent service and unparalleled customer experiences
- An innovative and collaborative culture
- Develop your career with a leading global solutions provider
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Network Engineer (Telecoms), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.