Finance Officer - Treasury
Systems & Development)
Salary: £24,317 p/annum rising to £28,309 p/annum after service
Permanent | Full-Time 37 hours / week
Closing Dates: Monday 21 January 2019
Interviews | Held on the 29th January in Blackburn
The Together Housing Group is a leading Housing Association based in the North of England. We are based from Blackburn in the West to Hull in the East, with over 37,000 homes and actively improving the lives of over 50,000 residents. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a new finance officer, who is experienced in systems and development to join our treasury department. This role will be based out of Blackburn, Lancashire.
This role will be to work with the existing team and ensure we have accurate and timely financial information, including development management accounts, financial planning and appraisals.
The team is responsible for capacity planning, budgeting and forecasting for multiple different teams. This role will in particular focus on the capital Developmental spend, and ensuring that budgets and performance targets are not just properly owned, but that effective mechanisms are in place for their management.
You will also need to prepare and reconcile development cash flows in conjunction with the Development Team to monitor the spend, assist with forecasting accurately and being able to provide long term financial data for decision making.
In order to undertake the role of Finance Officer, based out of Blackburn, Lancashire you will require the following key skills knowledge and experience;
- You will have proven experience of working in a finance / accounts environment
- You will be able to use computerised nominal ledgers
- You should be able to produce financial information within spreadsheet formats
- You must have working knowledge in the preparation and submission of financial information to stakeholders
It would be advantageous if you held an accountant technician qualification, or an equivalent.
The ideal candidate will also hold a full driving license with access to a vehicle insured for business use
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Together Housing is dedicated to ensuring that the principles and duties of safeguarding both adults and children are holistically, consistently and conscientiously applied with the wellbeing of all in mind.
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation