1 day left
- Full Time
Location | Halifax
Salary | £24,317 - £28,309 p/annum
37 hours p/week | Permanent
Closing Dates | Monday 21 January 2019
Interviews | Held on the 5th February
The Together Housing Group is currently expanding its asset management service, as such we are looking to recruit an Asset Surveyor to assist in the surveys required across Group stock. The successful applicant will be ensuring that up to date and accurate stock information is collected, developed and maintained for all stock owned by the Group. The role will be based out of Halifax Yorkshire.
As an Asset Surveyor working out of Halifax, Yorkshire you would expect your normal day to day duties to consist of:
- To survey and review the condition of the stock and ensure that data is provided for both vacant and occupied dwellings and provide a detailed report on their condition together with recommendations to resolve any defects or improvements that may be required
- Upload data when required in respect of new build schemes and their stock attributes.
- Liaise with Technical staff as appropriate to ensure that stock condition data is maintained and updated in an accurate, appropriate and timely manner.
- Work with the Senior Project Co-ordinator/Delivery Manager Property Asset Management to develop effective and comprehensive planned maintenance and improvement programmes to ensure that funding is targeted at those properties with the highest priority.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members in areas of programme surveys, data on stock, work specification and any other areas to enable them to deliver their part of the service.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Experience of having worked within a construction related environment
- Experience of surveying properties for compliance with the Decent Homes Standard and Housing Health and Safety Ratings System
- Numeracy skills sufficient to calculate quantities and costs for stock condition purposes
- Experience of using hand-held technology and software packages to plan and record the results of stock condition surveys
Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is required with access to a vehicle insured for business use
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Together Housing is dedicated to ensuring that the principles and duties of safeguarding both adults and children are holistically, consistently and conscientiously applied with the wellbeing of all in mind.
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation