Blackburn BID Manager
Blackburn BID Manager
Location | Blackburn
Salary | £33,754 rising to £38,108 p/annum
37 hrs per week | Permanent
Closing Dates | Monday 21 January 2019
Interviews | Held Friday 1st February 2019 in Blackburn
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further their career and drive positive change in Blackburn’s award winning town centre.
Newground CIC, a social enterprise and member of Together Housing Group, is the accountable body for the Blackburn Town Centre Business Improvement District (BID).
Following a successful BID renewal ballot we are looking for an innovative and inspiring individual to manage all aspects of the BID. This includes the development, implementation and monitoring of initiatives under the BID’s priority themes – Marketing & Events, Safe & Secure and the Environment.
The postholder will report directly to the Newground Managing Director and the BID Executive Board.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Develop and deliver the BID business plan, ensuring appropriate performance standards and targets are met;
- Engage with stakeholders to seek out new opportunities and develop innovative projects and services which meet stakeholder needs;
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders;
- Operate within the framework of a quality management system.
Your current experience should consist of:
- Experience of managing project and service delivery, ideally in a town centre environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of the key issues facing town centres;
- Experience of managing significant budgets with an understanding of funding processes;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to produce clear and concise written reports;
- Experience of managing and motivating stakeholders, inspiring a culture which reflects our vision for the town centre;
- A quality driven approach.
A full UK driving licence is required along with access to a car insured for business use, as travel is an essential part of the role.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation