Account Executive, Predictive Analytics
A leader in automating intelligent industrial operations.
At Canvass Analytics, we are disrupting the way industrial operational data is being used to make critical business decisions. Our disruptive, leading edge AI-powered analytics platform transforms plant operations, giving them predictive insights that enable autonomous operations.
In mere days, the Canvass AI software platform can enable Fortune 1,500 industrial companies to automate complex production processes, improve quality, reduce energy consumption, generate new revenue streams and create new markets by producing higher grade products. Canvass Analytics' customers include leading energy, manufacturing, food and ag, oil and gas, and metals and mining companies around the globe.
We're an agile scale-up with the operational intelligence of a global business. Our business is founded by a team of seasoned revolutionaries who are building the next generation of AI-powered analytics to transform the Industrial industry. As we accelerate rapidly, we are constantly looking for driven and ambitious innovators to join our team.
Who we need
Canvass Analytics is seeking an Account Executive to represent us in Europe at this pivotal point in our growth. We need a true hunter who can take an entrepreneurial approach to growing our reach. We need an Account Executive who is technically savvy and has the relationship building finesse to develop a territory, execute on a sales strategy and satisfy their own drive to close the deal. This is a greenfield opportunity for a pioneer in an industry calling out for disruption, transforming the way operational decisions in the Industrial sector are made using AI.
Who you are
With direct experience in technology or data analytics sales, you have a deep understanding of the industrial sector and come with a roster of contacts who you are prepared to call. You have a proven track record of building relationships, from C-suite to Operations Managers in manufacturing and energy. Empowering prospects and clients with AI-driven insights to help them save money, accelerate competitive advantage and stay ahead is what motivates you. You are happiest on the road pursuing your targets and gaining new ground in this race to become an industry leader in industrial AI.
What's in it for you
You are seeking an opportunity to make your mark in an untapped territory; to take ownership of the sales approach and strategy in Europe. You want to join a rapidly scaling company that's at the forefront of leading-edge technology and be the person that captures massive market share. With a shorter-than-usual sales cycle for enterprise, you will reap the rewards of your efforts with uncapped commission and great incentive targets.
Our new Account Executive has:
- Education. Ideally, you have an Engineering degree and the logical, technical approach that comes with it.
- Industry experience. You have expertise selling into industrial companies, perhaps working for larger companies and moving into progressively more nimble ones. You have a deep understanding of the technology and process needs within the industrial sector from manufacturing to energy.
- Motivation and drive. You get a thrill from pursuing the close which also means you are calm under pressure and can make sound decisions quickly. The confidence in our product and our company just makes it easier for you.
- Sales methodology and innovation. You believe in following a process because it works and changing it up when it doesn't. You want to contribute to building tactics and refining our processes for repeatable success.
- Communication. You have outstanding presentation skills. Your consulting approach in meetings gains the trust of those listening to you. Your written and verbal one-on-one communication skills - including the ability to listen and provide a real solution to a client's unique issues - are why you consistently exceed quota. Ideally, you are bilingual in English and German though another second language would also be an asset.
- Passion. You want to be in sales - this is where your career path starts and ends. You are genuinely interested in new ideas and new technology.
Why join us?
Are you looking to join a venture that is paving the way of the next industrial revolution? Canvass Analytics is using AI to automate operations for the Industrial sector. We are changing the way Industry thinks and uses AI, and it's getting noticed everywhere. We've been recognized by Network World as a Top 10 Hot AI-Powered IoT Startup and by Canadian Innovation Exchange as a Top 20 Most Innovative Canadian Company. Our Founder and CEO, Humera Malik, is one of the 2018 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Ones to Watch Award Winners. Canvass is backed by Google's Gradient Ventures.
What's it like to work at Canvass? This is a place where everyone is all in. From the CEO to the newest hire, we all pitch in where needed and do what it takes. We are a relatively flat organization where everyone is invited to the table, to listen in and be part of the conversation and decisions. We appreciate the efforts, innovation, and results of our team.
If you want to be an agent of change and disruption; if you want to work with and talk about AI and IIoT as part of your everyday life, join Canvass Analytics now and help us make a difference.
Think this job is meant for you but worried you don't have it all? If you feel you meet 70% of the qualifications listed and you are an innovative team player, express your interest here and we promise to consider your full profile. You can also follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
Canvass Analytics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.