Event Sales and Marketing Manager
- Part Time
Job Title: Event Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent - Part time
Job Location: Westminster, Central London
Salary and Benefits: Up to GBP34,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Our Client, a major liberal political organisation in the UK, is looking to recruit a Talented Event Sales and Marketing Manager to join their Event Marketing development team in Central London.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the overall marketing strategy for two Conferences both across the commercial opportunities as well as the membership. Further responsibility for sales across all revenue streams - sponsorship, exhibition, fringe events and advertising.
- Marketing - responsible for the overall marketing plan for annual conferences; responsible for the production of the Annual Commercial brochure
- Sales - overseeing the commercial arm of conference - exhibitors, fringe events and advertising, branding and sponsorship opportunities. Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- New Business Development - Managing the client database and growing the client base
- On-site at conference: Attending sponsored and other ad-hoc events and activities as required; working with a volunteer to ensure the smooth delivery of the VIP exhibition tours
- Working closely with the Fundraising Department to share contacts, cross-sell and maximise revenues in both departments
- Keeping abreast of political and market changes and tailoring services and products to existing and potential clients accordingly
Essential Skills and Experience
- In depth experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of event income generation through multiple streams.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management - managing relationships across all levels
- Excellent written communication skills - compiling marketing copy, proofreading etc.
- Excellent customer service ethos
- Sympathy with the aims and values of a Liberal political movement.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!