Estate Services Contracts Officer / Grounds Maintenance / Cleaning / Estate Management / Properties
- Full Time
Estate Services Contracts Officer / Grounds Maintenance / Cleaning / Estate Management / Properties / Social Housing
£27,131 per annum + £1,875 car allowance per annum
35 hours per week
• Generous Pension
• 26 Days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
• Employee Discount scheme, Health Cash Plan, Child Care Vouchers, Long Service Awards, Car leasing scheme
Join PA Housing at this exciting time in our history. Already a leading provider of housing and support services across the Midlands, London and South East, we are about to invest £1 million on new jobs that will make a real difference to our tenants and where they live.
This additional spend will be used to create posts that will be directly linked to improvements in our services to make sure our customers see and benefit from these changes.
We are looking for an Estate Services Contracts Officer to join our team in Leicester reporting to the Estate Services Contracts Manager. Some of the duties will include you to;
• Monitor contractor performance on Estate Management and to ensure the standards and terms of the contract are being adhered to
• Investigate and respond to all complaints to beginning to end, to make sure the correct steps are taken to amend any failings
• Resolve, identify and monitor daily issues to ensure they are resolved in a proactive manner
• Manage all areas of the daily management of the ground maintenance, playground management, cleaning service, tree management, bulk refuse collection and caretaking services for properties in Leicester
If you complete our short application form and attach your CV we will be able to keep you up to date regarding dates and locations of our recruitment events.
To learn more about this role we will be holding recruitment events during January 2019 where members of the Housing services team will be available to discuss this and other vacant roles on offer.
The nearest event will be happening on the 19th January 2019 from 9:30am – 12:00 pm at 3 Bede Island, Leicester, LE2 7EA. However we will also be holding events in our offices in Walton-on-Thames on the 12th January and London (SE1) on the 17th January if you wish to also attend these.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 3rd February 2019