Project Co-ordinator x 2 (1 full time, 1 part time -21 hours)
Salary: £25,988 - £29,249 (pro rata for part time)
NFER has a worldwide reputation as a leading independent provider of education research and analysis. We are a registered charity that has contributed evidence, in-depth knowledge, and research expertise to support the creation of an excellent education for all children and young people for over seventy years. Improving the lives of children and young people is at the heart of everything we do.
We are recruiting for 2 x Project Co-ordinators; 1 full time and 1 part time (21 hours, flexible to be worked during core hours across 5 days or less).
As a Project Co-ordinator, your role is to take responsibility for planning and organising the administrative work of a number of projects in consultation with project leaders and research staff. This could cover duties such as diary management, assisting with correspondence and handling enquiries, arranging meetings, booking accommodation, printing and dispatching material, compiling reports, monitoring resources and budgets, formatting and proofreading. You support will be the glue to enable our research teams to meet project deadlines and demanding outputs.
As the Project Co-ordinator you will assist the Bids team with supporting specific aspects of bid team work as agreed with the Head of Bid Team.
Your technical background:
- a good level of education, preferably to A-level or above; at least 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C, including mathematics and English;
- accuracy and attention to detail, even while working at pace
- a good knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel;
You’ll love this job, if:
- you have good organisational skills, are reliability and adaptability;
- you have a pleasant manner and the ability to deal confidently and tactfully with a wide range of people;
- you are able to work on own initiative;
- qualifications in, or experience of, administrative, project support or related work.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Project Co-Ordinator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, PA, Office Manager, Admin Co-Ordinator or Project Assistant.
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
NFER is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
So, if you are looking for a fresh, new challenge as a Project Co-ordinator, apply via the button shown.
Applications to be submitted by midnight 20th January
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.