5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Administrative Assistant level 3 Apprenticeship
Position: Full time, permanent
Location: Birmingham (Olton)
Salary: Up to £17,000 depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Job purpose: Under the direct supervision of the Centre Manager this position provides administrative and clerical support for the Admin Department. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, perform duties such as record keeping, inputting data into Training schedule and keeping track of trainers information.
Responsible to: Centre Manager
- Performs administrative and clerical tasks.
- Answer the telephone and direct calls as appropriate (take call notes where needed).
- Receive and respond to email messages.
- Schedule meetings.
- Develop reports as requested.
- Perform research as and when needed.
- Maintain filing system.
- Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information and that information is accurate.
- Any ad hoc requests, as and when needed.
Skills and Qualifications
Education: GCSE A – B in both mathematics and English
Technology: Microsoft Office Products, Windows operation systems, office equipment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, technical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with problem solving skills.
- Ability to solve problems through the identification and analysis of diverse issues and report on status and progress.
- Highly effective in both team environment and working as an individual.
- Teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Desire to stay-up-to-date with current technologies, patterns and trends.
- Has a “get up and go” attitude towards work, and work projects.
Equality & Diversity
All members of staff, including this role are to promote positive attitudes to diversity through their work including the use of methods that anticipate and respond to the diverse needs and motivations of all learners; Report any issues of discrimination caused by others that affects learners and colleagues.
Safeguarding, Wellbeing and Health & Safety:
Total Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of
its people and expects all staff to share this commitment. During your time with us you must comply with the organisations Health and Safety policies and practice.
Total Training depends on a wide range of information and communications systems
to deliver its training services. Security of these systems and the data they hold, and of the hardware and networks on which they operate, is necessary both to honour our obligations to the providers of this data (learners, clients, full and part-time staff,
Volunteers) as registered under the Data Protection Act, and to protect the systems and data from accidental or deliberate damage, loss or corruption.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly