1 day left
- Full Time
Commercial Analyst – Graduate Opportunity
Do you have a talent for analysing qualitative and quantitative data? Are you hard-working with numerical skills and an enquiring mind? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to embark on an exciting career as a Commercial Analyst.
CGP Books is the UK’s leading Educational Publisher. We’ve experienced rapid growth in recent years and now have more than 240 employees and around 1,000 educational titles. We have an international presence and sell our products to 90% of UK schools and most major retailers.
We’re now looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our growing Commercial Analysis Team in the Lake District. If you’d like to join a company that really cares about its customers and its employees, CGP could be right place for you.
- Salary of circa £25,000 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Free Leisure & Golf Club membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A beautiful working environment on the southern edge of Cumbria’s Lake District
It’s an amazing time to join our growing organisation. CGP Books is the most popular educational publisher in the UK – in fact, you may have used our resources to prepare for your own GCSEs or A-Levels. Our products are in high demand, and we need talented people on our team to retain our market-leading status.
You’ll have the chance to make a difference within our business on a daily basis, as the information you provide will drive key commercial decisions that are vital to our ongoing success.
We offer a welcoming and forward-thinking environment. You’ll be well trained, supported and rewarded but it’s up to you to drive your own progression at CGP.
As a Commercial Analyst, you’ll carry out data analysis to support CGP Books’ decision-making and facilitate our future growth.
Working as part of the Commercial Analysis Team, you’ll:
- Perform range and merchandising reviews and recommend which books should be stocked where
- Carry out analysis to support retail contract negotiations
- Assess the success of marketing campaigns
- Identify the best audience for direct marketing campaigns
- Support development plans for new educational products
- Monitor competitors’ performance
- Maintain and improve our data
To join us as a Commercial Analyst, you’ll need:
- A degree level qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the desire to learn SQL
- To be curious and open-minded
- Great communication skills
- The ability to juggle priorities and tasks
Other organisations may call this role Graduate Commercial Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Junior Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Product Analyst or Analyst.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
So, if you’re looking to take on an exciting, new challenge as our Commercial Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.