Labourer / Driver / Handyman
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Labourer/Driver/Handyman
Location: North Tyneside
Salary: National minimum wage
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A Labourer/Driver/Handyman is required for a Sub Contract Precision Engineering company based in North Tyneside. This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive precision engineering company that offers an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Keeping the shop floor area clean & tidy
- Up keeping of the painted aisles & machine section floor area's
- Cleaning machines, emptying swarf bins & controlling the swarf storage
- Keeping the outside yard area clean & tidy
- Assisting the despatch team with the packaging of parts prior to delivery
- Occasional driving delivery duties
- Occasional Fork Lift Truck duties
- General Maintenance of the Factory fittings
- The position is for 37 hour day shift, with overtime as & when required
- Highly motivated with a flexible working attitude
- Clean UK Driving License Essential
- Current FLT Licence would be advantageous
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; General Labourer, FLT Driver, Site Maintenance, Delivery Driver, Maintenance Worker, Site Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Site Operative may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Labourer / Driver / Handyman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly