We are currently seeking a Project Administrator to work for our client with NHS England, in Leeds City Centre.
Project Administrator - NHS England
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: £9 per hour rising to £10 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
As Project Administrator, you will be working as part of the HR and Consultation Workstream, which is part of the Joint Working Programme, providing administrative support across their many workstreams.
In particular, you will be responsible for providing and coordinating administrative and secretarial services. The Project Administrator is responsible for supporting team with the tasks and activities required to complete projects, in gathering information and undertaking enquiries as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department as a whole.
- Preparation of agendas and minutes
- Scheduling and coordinating events and meetings, and taking appropriate follow-up action as required
- Providing and coordinating administrative and secretarial services
- Supporting the team with the tasks and activities required to complete projects, in gathering information and - undertaking enquiries as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department as a whole
- Significant administrative/secretarial experience, including initiating and maintaining office systems
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with with customers/stakeholders and dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Intermediate knowledge off IT systems and software programmes such as; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Project experience is desirable but not essential for the role
- Clear communicator, with excellent writing, data entry and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy working environment and ability to multi-task
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.