- Full Time
Job Title: eCommerce Executive
Location: Lincoln, East Midlands
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have good technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail?
Are you a positive thinker and flexible worker?
Excited about the possibility of contributing to a lively sales and marketing team?
Well, you're in luck! The Company is looking for an eCommerce Executive assisting the UK sales team managing different eCommerce marketplaces.
You will be responsible for …
- Helping manage the upkeep of online presence across multiple eCommerce marketplaces including Amazon and eBay.
- Assisting with the merchandising of online listings and optimisation of content, including creation of enhanced marketing content.
- Marketplace analysis, including reporting findings back to the senior management team.
- Completing time sensitive daily admin tasks to ensure the efficient working of all eCommerce Systems.
- Utilising SEO & PPC to drive traffic to the website.
- Coordinating email marketing campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness.
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of business plans to develop required channels to their full potential.
The Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the below knowledge and skills
- Relevant sales experience in Toy or any other consumer product sectors
- Experience across all major distribution methods
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Selling, negotiating and influencing skills
- Experience with Direct Marketing Emails
- CMS experience, ideally with Magento
- To be able to liaise and communicate effectively with teams within other departments, particularly marketing, NPD and finance
- Experience creating and managing listings across other common ecommerce marketplaces
- Planning and Organising
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- MS Office/Outlook
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales and Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, E-Commerce Assistant, E-Commerce Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, , Marketing Campaign Manager, B2C Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, E-commerce Manager, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Business Development, Ecommerce Administrator, Group Marketing Coordinator, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for eCommerce Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly