PA / Secretary
Full time (35 hours per week)
A rare opportunity has arisen for an impressive PA/Secretary to a Partner, to join our business, assisting the Partner and team with a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties, including contact with clients. We are looking for a PA/Secretary who is able to work efficiently, as part of a team, as well as independently.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Strong PA/Secretarial experience within a professional office environment (such as accountancy or legal profession) is essential and have a minimum of 3 years experience in such a role
- Excellent computer skills and be familiar with outlook, word, excel and have worked with a virtual filing system
- Good verbal and written English skills essential
- Candidates must have a ëcan doí and positive approach to all work and have a flexible attitude to cope with a variety of duties
- The successful candidate will be an excellent organiser, communicator with outstanding time management and interpersonal skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Candidates should be proactive in problem solving, be discreet and utterly confidential at all times
A competitive salary package is available to the successful candidate, with an excellent range of benefits, including good holidays, pension, life assurance and flexitime.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by e mailing an up-to-date CV together with a covering e-mail, detailing why you think we should consider you for this role and detailing your current salary.
Closing date for applications is 18 January 2019.
Bates Weston is an equal opportunities employer