Junior Product Manager / Product Owner
Job Title: Junior Product Manager
Salary: £21,000 pro rata (DOE)
Job Type: Full Time Maternity cover, initially for 6 months
The company is the UK arm of a Content and eCommerce Company with offices across the United States, and now one of the world's largest craft media groups, operating eCommerce stores, content sites, online education programs, video streaming subscriptions, book publishing, events and more.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Junior Product Manager supports the buying and replenishment of the product range for Sewandso.
The role has direct responsibility for the presentation of products online, including product set-up, product content (copy and imagery) and the liaison with marketing personnel for product marketing campaigns.
- To administrate the liaison between the company and suppliers regarding product information for new and existing products
- Writing product page copy and setting up new products on business systems
- Managing product information on the SewandSo website through writing and updating copy and content
- Supporting the selection of products for promotions, sales and campaigns based on an agreed plan
- Administrate the creation of business reports to evaluate sales and performance
- Liaise with marketing personnel regarding the details required to market products to customers
- Contribute to marketing planning with communication of product USPs and benefits
- Contribute to customer service queries where required
- Some experience and understanding of financial goals, sales and margins
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Familiarity with online marketing and ecommerce retail is preferred
- Competent user of Microsoft Office with good spreadsheet skills
- Knowledge of the craft market is preferred
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Product Manager, Project Management, Product Lifecycle, Product Development Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Commercial Project Manager, Project Planner, Product Development Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager, Programme Development, Product Market Strategist may also be considered for this role.