This is an exciting opportunity to join a Company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work – with a chance to work for a National Distributor of Bearings, Power Transmission & Fluid Power products.
A knowledge of the bearing market is essential for this role.
The role involves managing the profitable and efficient operation of the branch and its resources. The successful candidate will project a professional image at all times and maintain confidentiality outside work. They will motivate, organise and encourage teamwork and ensure that all employees are regularly briefed, supervised and trained correctly.
They will regularly communicate with customers, suppliers, employees and head office staff to ensure quality and delivery standards are upheld.
- Be responsible for managing the day to day running of the branch & team
- Provide leadership to your team
- Generate and maintain new business
- Use proactive sales techniques
- Liaise with the directors
- Ensure the branch complies to all policies and procedures
- Self-Motivated and Proactive with a can-do approach
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- High Integrity
Hours of work – Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
To apply please send CV by clicking the apply button.
Job Type: Full-time