Admin Officer - Band 3
Croydon based Public Sector presently recruiting for Admin Officer for a Team which provides admin support to caseworkers including:
* Checking and processing invoices for payment from the Central HQ budget- by analysing individual bills and requests for payment, ensuring payments are authorised by the appropriate signatories and arrange for their payment;
* Maintaining financial and billing spreadsheets ensuring each case is allocated to the appropriate business unit code for charging purposes.
* Recording the details of new civil litigation claims on the Team's databases and live folders.
* Assisting Government Legal Department (GLD) in locating payments sent to their accounts, liaising with banking section of Shared Services as necessary and supplying BACS information.
* Providing reports on spend from the HQ budget as required
* General Admin duties to assist caseworkers and senior managers.
Monday to Friday job pay starts on £7 per hour and increasing to £10 after 12 working weeks. If you are interested please call me on 0208 680 7648 or alternatively email me your updated CV .