We are a small independent garage in Cambridge, and have been established for over 70 years. We have a wealth of expertise in all aspects of car and light commercial vehicle maintenance, MOTs and repairs.
We pride ourselves on both our high standards of workmanship and on our customer relationships, and would welcome another friendly and efficient team player to enhance this further.
All applicants should apply by cv in the first instance, by clicking the apply button.
Your main duties will include:
- Servicing and repairs to fleet and retail customer vehicles.
- Diagnosing faults using modern diagnostic systems on all makes.
- Performing MOT tests.
- Tyre fitting.
- Air-con servicing.
- General cleanliness and tidiness of workshop.
The ideal candidate must:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or above.
- Have previous experience within the motor trade.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer disciplines and procedures.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
- MOT tester preferred, but not essential.
- Own their own tools.
- Be able to work alone or within a team and meet specified deadlines.
- Be trustworthy and honest.
- Be driven and self-motivated.
- Be accurate and precise in all work related tasks.
- Have good communication skills both with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Salary in the region of £29k to £30k per annum.
- 20 days paid holiday entitlement plus statutory bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Some work wear provided.
To apply please forward a CV by clicking on the apply button.