Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Job Title: Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Package available for right candidate
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a well-established ( Over 30 years ) Wholesaler / Distributor of Food and Drink Products, to a customer base ranging from market traders to High Street outlets, with a turnover in the region of £15M. This is a strong business with a bright and exciting future.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the leadership team, the Management Accountant will focus on the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack, profitability analysis, costing and variance analysis and the ongoing review and development of budgets, systems, processes and controls.
- Assume responsibility for the financial management and performance of the company's financial systems, controls and budgets.
- Provide robust and timely management accounts, annual budgets, rolling cash flow forecasts and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Prepare annual account file for auditors and draft statutory accounts.
- Supervision of a small accounts department team.
- Oversee weekly payroll and associated payroll functions
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Support the development and implementation of an IT infrastructure which will enhance the future growth of the company.
- Proven success as Management Accountant / Finance Manager, preferably but not necessarily qualified.
- Credible, mature and robust character able to challenge, persuade and influence at the highest levels.
- Hands on, results focused, motivated to take ownership and make a difference.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Revenue Accountant, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, Financial Controller, Senior Accountant, Financial Accountant, Revenue Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW may also be considered for this role.