Leeds or Saltaire
Up to £40,000 Plus Benefits (see below)
Fleetondemand is a leading provider of cloud-based applications within the vehicle leasing, rental and automotive industry. As one of the fastest expanding companies in our market, we have ambitious plans for the future and are scaling up our teams significantly.
- Build new features and deploy systems for new customers
- Add new functionality to replace business processes and maximise user productivity
- Research system use to provide better user experiences
- Investigate system performance and optimise the interface, code and architecture
- Engage in peer reviews
- Take part in product development and technical idea sessions
- Experience with PHP7 and it’s use in OO MVC
- User-focused application design experience
- MySQL relational DB design and query writing experience
- Cross-browser and/or device HTML and CSS skills
- A diligent approach to security and scalability
We are also eager to hear from more junior software engineers looking for their first or next step in the industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Standard benefits package including old favourites such as 25 days’ holiday, healthcare, occupational sick pay scheme, and workplace pension and extra perks such as cycle and tech schemes
- Modern working environment with an employee hub and breakout areas, and free fresh fruit and cereal
- Great atmosphere with Friday cheers and curry club within a collaborative, fun culture
- Plenty of chances to make an impact and grow professionally and as well as progression prospects within our growing business
- Learn more and get hands-on with workshops with the senior team and the CEO
- Sink your teeth into some seriously fun technical challenges