Catering Assistant - Oakleigh, Godstone
Reporting into the Chef Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- Minimising wastage when preparing meals and using equipment correctly.
- Escalating concerns and issues.
Preffered knowledge & experience:
- A passion for food
- Experience of working with older people
- Ability to organize time and prioritise activities.
- Able to work in a pressured environment.
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team and individually.
Oakleigh in Godstone is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 51 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
As England's largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we're able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you'll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare