Plant Fitter-Maintenance of Machinery used for pipeline repair
Plant Fitter - Maintenance of Machinery used fro pipeline maintenance
Long term - Permanent opportunity
Pontoon has received 2 fantastic opportunities to join one of the UK's leading utilities companies as a Plant Fitter where you'll be responsible for the on-site maintenance operations of their mechanical equipment. This will involve fixing plant machinery that the technicians will work with ie lighting towers, generators, small machinery and plants, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, motors
Our client is an international utilities company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering utilities services to many millions of people across Great Britain.
You'll be Responsible for;
- Fixing plant machinery that the technicians will work with ie lighting towers, generators, small machinery and plants, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, motors,
- Carrying out planned maintenance checks
- Finding and fixing faults
- Replacing worn parts and re-setting instrument controls
- Responding to emergency breakdowns
- Mechanical qualification or equivalent certification at apprenticeship level
- Proven experience within an industrial environment
- Experience with maintaining plant equipment
- Electrical knowledge would be desirable
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.