Mechanical Design Engineer Medical Devices
This is a good opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a very successful medical technology business that specialises in the design and manufacture of high-powered, precision electro-mechanical surgical products and instruments.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be involved in the design of electro-mechanical surgical instrumentation, where you will be part of a project team taking a product from concept right through to production.
You will need to have experience in 3D CAD modelling, drafting, concept generation, prototype assembly and testing, through to design validation.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience working in design engineering ideally on electro-mechanical products
- Experienced in the use of SolidWorks, knowledge of other 3D CAD packages might be beneficial
- Degree qualified within a relevant technical area
- Previous experience designing or working on medical devices would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Any experience working on prototypes (assembly and test)
If this Mechanical Design Engineer (Medical Devices) role interests you, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.