Director/ Vice President Investment Banking M&A
Our Client aims to become a trusted M&A adviser to listed companies, private companies, financial investors, and management teams, helping them grow their businesses and meet their strategic and financial objectives.
Their deep industry-sector knowledge means they regularly identify proprietary M&A opportunities for their clients. They are also experts in the financial, ownership, and legal structures of transactions.
The Firm's work with sources of private capital means they interact with financial investors such as private equity firms, family offices and other private investors who may be looking to buy or sell a business or asset, which gives us access to significant buy- and sell-side deal flow.
- Become a founding member of Our Client's fast-growing M&A group
- Lead M&A projects for key clients of the Firm
- Identify new business opportunities in M&A
- Build a center of excellence for M&A within the firm
- Providing strategic, tactical and technical advice on M&A
- Developing and unlocking M&A ideas for clients
- Coordinating work on M&A projects, including managing junior team members
- Providing M&A support to colleagues in ECM, corporate broking and industry sector teams
Knowledge and skills
- At least 5 years' experience in an M&A role (product group or industry team) at an investment bank, boutique advisory firm, professional services firm or in-house M&A team
- Ability to take on responsibility and act with autonomy
- Strong financial modelling and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Commercially focussed