Job posted: 09/08/2018
Job posting expiry date: 09/09/2018
Job title: Investment Manager
Location: London - Regents Place
Salary: Competitive + benefits + pension scheme
The Investment Manager's overall responsibility will be to work with the Portfolio Director in the growth and execution of all Fund / JV responsibilities and reporting to the investors in the Lendlease build to Rent (BTR) sector. This role will be critical in co-ordinating the various businesses in Lendlease to build scale in the Lendlease BTR residential portfolio.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in real estate investment and or investment management.
- Knowledge of the residential market sector, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective business and market contacts.
- Good knowledge and insights into the wider property and investment markets.
- Good knowledge of financial modelling and real estate appraisal systems including applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and property specific valuation and appraisal software applications such as Argus/Circle.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of the Fund / JV objectives & strategies
- Review of the operating plans and budgets for the assets, with the objective of optimising income and value
- Review the asset plans and budgets in order to ensure the interests the Fund / JV and Lendlease Investment Management are protected
- Write and execute the business plan
- Contribute to the data provision for the Fund / JV models and internal and external valuation process as well as conducting Fund / JV performance analysis
- Reporting of Fund / JV performance, asset strategies, plans and budgets to the investors as well as to LL as Investment Manager.
- Ensure that the appropriate strategies and reporting is undertaken for non-financial aspects of the assets e.g. safety, sustainability, people and training, compliance
- Stay informed of market and economic trends and utilize knowledge across all parts of the business and Fund / JV structure, making the required changes when necessary
- Work closely and collaboratively with Lendlease Asset Management and Transaction Managers to perform the above tasks
- Assist to identify new business opportunities, evaluate proposals for new property investments and/or dispositions, oversea due diligence activities and support/submit investment recommendations.
- Co-ordinate and focus various Lendlease business stream in order to grow the Lendlease BTR platform.