ExcelRedstone is now the UK's largest pure play physical IT infrastructure, network and connectivity company, with expertise throughout the data centre, office and smart building environments.
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join our Health & Safety and Compliance team.
Reporting to the Compliance Director the role will initially be to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation in all areas of the business. You will be based on various sites closely aligned with the construction industry during the course of the working week (primarily within the London area) the role will therefore require a motivated individual that can advise site management teams on safety matters, and support those teams with the necessary documentation in the form of risk assessment, method statements, inductions, toolbox talks, associated registers, document control and compliance with ISO standards particularly BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO ISO14001:2015.
It is anticipated that further development will enable the successful candidate to have further involvement with other standards such as ISO27001, FORS and NACOSS GOLD and act as a liaison with the 3rd party certification bodies when required to ensure that organisations certification status is maintained.
- Assist with the monitoring of safety & environmental compliance throughout the business.
- Assist in producing and implementing business H&S training presentations as required.
- Promote controls and processes throughout the organisation.
- Review as required risk assessments and management methodologies associated with ISO & health & safety standards.
- Ensure the companies Integrated Management System (IMS) is maintained, and update policies and procedures, in association with current ISO standards, Regulations and business requirements.
- Attend site safety meetings and report on findings.
- Audit projects for compliance with ISO 9001 & Safety standards, document non-conformities and communicate any actions arising.
- Add noncompliance's in to the companies ticketing system and follow through to conclusion.
- Maintain a presence on site(s) to support and advise management teams on safety compliance.
ExcelRedstone believe in creating a culture of respect, diversity and mutual trust, where our employees play an active and valued role in making a positive difference to our clients' experience.
Encouraging employees to share skills and knowledge to turn ideas into reality we work closely as a team, recognising potential and maximising success.
Visit to find out more.