Marketing Manager- with travel
A fantastic opportunity for a career driven Marketing Manger to join the National marketing team for the UKs largest property group. The role can be based in either Cheshire or in and around Manchester,
The successful candidate will:
Support the Regional Marketing Manager in creating, managing and executing local and national marketing campaigns for a portfolio of brands.
Manage local digital marketing including;email campaigns, online review sites, social media and property portals.
Support and coordinate national and local events and sponsorships.
Undertake regular branch visits across the region to review local marketing, roll out national campaigns and share central insight and activity.
Contribute to national marketing strategy throughout the year with consideration to local messaging and delivery.
Attend regular and monthly marketing and Senior leadership team meetings.
Undertake market and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and improve performance.
Work closely with the national marketing teamtodeliver Group marketing objectives.
Personal attributes / key skills
- Can work under own initiative
- Flexible approach to working
- Strong project management/organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proof reading and copy writing experience
- Able to use excel and PowerPoint to a high level
- Confident approach to working with stakeholders at all levels
- Sociable & outgoing
- Enjoys travel across the region
- Is degree qualified or has previous marketing experience in a commercial environment
- We offer a salalry of 26k, company car, 25 days holiday and exclusive company / retail benefits.