Estate Agency - Fast Track to Management
Are you an enthusiastic person with a passion for a career in Property?
Are you self-motivated and driven with excellent customer service skills?
Would you like to build a career with a company who has received over 230 awards?
If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you!
Here at Countrywide, property is all about creating moments that matter. Handing over the keys to that all-important first home, helping a retired couple to downsize - and everything in between. As a Senior Sales Negotiator with us, youll be at the heart of all of that. Youll create seamless experiences that put our customers front and centre. In return, well give you everything you need to hone your skills and progress your career. This is your opportunity to make every property more than a home - to be part of some of the most important decisions in peoples lives.
About the role
Youll carry out viewings for our sales properties, always looking for new opportunities to help our customers through our other products and services. Youll also oversee, support and develop the wider Sales team. Youre someone who loves the buzz that comes from creating life-changing moments, and your passion will shine through when youre greeting people in the branch, answering the phone or going out and about to different properties. Across everything you do, youll need to work in line with our compliance requirements. And because youll be a role model for others, you can expect to deputise for your manager too.
- Youll need to bring extensive knowledge of the geographic area youll be working in, along with excellent customer service and sales skills.
- You should be a clear and professional communicator - as good at listening to others as you are at speaking with them.
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, youll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always looking to work in collaboration with your customers as well as your colleagues.
- Well also want to see the kind of energy and drive it takes to deliver results, and a people first approach.
- Youll demonstrate sound judgement and your resilience means you see setbacks not as obstacles, but as opportunities.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Why join us?
At Countrywide, our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We dont see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, theyre all about important, life-changing moments. Which is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that were always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
We offer full induction training as well as support for your ongoing development and progression. That will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives. Its all about making sure you get the satisfaction you need to be at your best.
Make it more than a home. Apply now.