North West England
Excellent Package + Benefits
Capital Equipment business seeks an experienced business leader with a strong background in Engineering, Sales & Commercial.
The appointed Managing Director will have responsibility for a North West business that currently delivers production machinery across the Food & Beverage Industry, but also has the technical capability to service other manufacturing industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking full P&L responsibility for the business performance
- Providing leadership to senior personnel across Sales, Finance, Procurement, Design, Manufacturing and Project Management Teams.
- Ensure business KPI's are communicated, understood and achieved.
- The redevelopment, implementation and ongoing review of company processes and procedures.
- Build supply chain relationships with new material providers and engineering contractors.
- Seek opportunities to expand the company's product range.
- Assist with the identification and evaluation of potential acquisition targets.
- Look for opportunities to streamline back office functions.
- Meet with existing and potential customers to develop stronger relationships.
- Negotiate machinery sales and service contracts.
- Ensure the business continuous adheres to all manufacturing standards and legislation's.
The appointed Managing Director will be offered a very attractive remuneration package, which includes significant performance-based bonuses and equity opportunities.