About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic Marketing Executive to lead the generation of Sales and build the reputation of TRL Software. Working with the Head of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a marketing and sales strategy that drives sustainable and profitable revenue growth year on year. You will be expected to market TRL Software products and services in all our key global markets: UK, India, Asia, ME, Africa, North and South America.
The role will be based at our headquarters in Crowthorne, Berkshire with a requirement to travel to customer sites, events and other TRL locations.
- Support the development of a marketing and sales strategy
- Lead the implementation of the marketing strategy, developing and delivering a marketing plan
- Shape and deliver campaigns to communicate with target audiences and build external reputation for TRL Software
- Identify, organise and attend industry events
- Conduct market research
- Monitor marketing performance and return on investment
- Deliver against agreed KPI sales targets for the marketing team
- Proofread marketing copy for online and print campaigns
- Collaborate with colleagues so that technical expertise is harnessed to create marketing collateral and thought leadership
- Identify and work with external agencies and others who will support marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience
Suitable candidates will ideally be of graduate calibre with a good understanding of marketing gained from within a commercial environment. You must also be able to demonstrate competencies across the following key areas.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Creativity, strong Proofreading, layout and design skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Experience of Marketing Automation (ideally the Salesforce Pardot system)
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
All applicants must hold a UK drivers licence.
Eligible candidates must be able to demonstrate fluency in both verbal and written English and be able to demonstrate confident and effective communication and presentation skills
At TRL we offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Support for professional memberships and study
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance cover and Group Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits package