We are seeking an assistant caretaker to support an existing business in its growth and development.
You will be working alongside the Site Manager to maintain a large multi-tenanted commercial property.
The role will include:
- Undertaking site repairs and maintenance; duties to include, painting, changing light bulbs, small building repairs and the moving of furniture.
- Cleaning and tidying of communal areas, this will involve both inside the building and the outside surrounding areas - ground maintenance, removing bulk rubbish, cleaning and general repairs.
- Carrying out regular inspections and, where necessary, identifying and reporting any maintenance issues that may require specialist attention.
- Acting as first point of contact for tenants reporting issues or raising concerns; acting on these where appropriate and/or reporting to the Site Manager.
- Showing attention to detail by ensuring the property remains in first class condition.
We are looking for a team player who has a can do approach and is able to think on their feet. You will need bags of enthusiasm and a commitment to learn.
You will also have:
- Experience in a Caretaker, Handyman or similar position.
- Excellent customer service Knowledge of cleaning machinery would be an advantage.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure.