Where does this role fit in?
Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) is a global supplier of innovative marketing services and technology for over 100 household brands and retailers, including Puma, Heineken, Audi, M&S, Virgin Media and Sainsbury's. You'll be joining over 900 technology, marketing, print and creative specialists in a vibrant working environment at one of the fastest-growing technology and services companies in the UK.
A great position has just arisen to start working in West London, on-site at Cath Kidston, one of our top retail clients!
As an Account Executive, you'll be working across multiple marketing service disciplines, coordinating the production of printed marketing material, digital screens, window and visual merchandising displays, packaging, and direct mail campaigns.
You'll be managing information sent to you by the Cath Kidston marketing team, formulating full production and artwork briefs and producing detailed print specifications to suppliers. You'll be managing multiple projects and you'll be comfortable jumping between them in order to meet the agreed SLAs. Duties will also consist of, managing quotations and ensuring all queries are responded to accurately and promptly.
ITG operates as an extension of the Cath Kidston marketing teams, and whilst we service Cath Kidston as a client, you're very much in-grained within the department, plus you can expect to be involved in team social events and of course, Fizz Fridays!
What can I expect in return?
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts at major stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
Account Executive | Print | Customer Service | Production | Excel | Microsoft OfficeEssential Skills
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- Firstly, you're customer-focused, you understand the dynamic of sitting on-site with a client and can respond to their needs at a moment's notice. You'll be passionate about delivery and take pride in your work.
- A highly organised individual, you can work across multiple projects and are able to update on each of them as they progress.
- You show initiative, you actively seek out information, rather than waiting for it to come to you. As a strong communicator, you can comfortably walk up to various client stakeholders and get the correct information needed.
- Finally, you're a team player and understand how your efforts contribute to the overall delivery of ITG's service, you respond positively to new situations and challenges and you're committed to developing your own knowledge and skills.
What are you waiting for!? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!About Company
Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) is among the most successful and innovative full-service marketing businesses in the world. We have UK offices in Birmingham, London and Wolverhampton, an R&D centre in Dartford, a European HQ in Amsterdam, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform provides visibility and control over every aspect of our clients' marketing activity, managing the global marketing operations of numerous blue-chip clients. Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including digital and social strategy and execution, print management, data-driven personalised CRM, retail strategy, local marketing and 24/7 multichannel content creation.