CCTV Download Technician
Are you wanting to get into an exciting career path? Do you have an interest in maintaining equipment and getting things to work? We're looking for a CCTV Download operative who will progress into a Maintenance Engineer to join our team at telent.
Who is telent?
telent is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the rail sectors including Transport for London, Network Rail and many Train Operating Companies providing maintenance and management of our customers assets to ensure continued and reliable service is maintained for their critical communications infrastructure.
* Working Monday to Friday you'll be required to carry out CCTV evidence downloads on customer stations across the Southwest.
* You'll be working as part of a multi-skilled team and will also carry out planned maintenance duties on systems such as CCTV cameras, PA systems and Customer Information Screens.
* You'll be given all the equipment you'll need to ensure our customer's kit runs at its best as well the necessary training to better yourself and learn new skills
What do you need to apply?
* A positive attitude and the drive to learn new and exciting skills
* Whilst maintenance experience isn't a requirement as training will be provided, a basic knowledge would be advantageous
* Due to site locations a valid drivers licence is required
Location and why telent?
* The role covers the Southwest (Bristol to Cornwall)
* A vehicle is included to get you to different sites
* telent is not just about offering competitive reward packages, we are committed to personal and professional development, career and succession planning and striving to be the best we can be. We offer 33 days holidays (includes public holidays), company pension scheme, telent rewards (discounts to major retailers and cinema tickets) and a range of family friendly policies.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.