Digital Brand Executive - Customer Journey
Digital Brand Executive - Customer Journeys
We are actively looking to secure a Digital Brand Executive to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Employer Brand and Recruitment Experience team promotes the business as a great place to work and makes sure candidates have a great experience; from application to joining the company.
Our client are at an exciting chapter in their journey as they're about to launch their new employer brand and digitise part of their candidate journey.
Your key responsibilities
This role will be the Brand workstream lead for a project to digitise the candidate journey for the high-volume customer facing roles. Video will be important to bring to life both the experience of working here and for assessing candidates. This role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the solution. You'll work closely with the employer brand agency and the business so they're ready for the launch of their new digital platform.
- Manage the brand agency to create profile videos which bring to life the customer facing roles; from briefing the messaging through to sign off
- Create a project plan to determine which videos are filmed and when
- Work with key stakeholders to secure volunteers from the business to feature in the videos
- Organise the filming setup and smooth running of scenario based videos for candidate assessment (videos filmed by agency)
- Own the candidate experience journey, making sure copy and imagery reflects the employer brand
- Experience in managing a range of stakeholders, including an external agency
- Experience in translating messaging into a clear brief
- Organised, comfortable with managing projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Copywriting skills, with the ability to quickly pick up the tone of voice
Interested candidate should submit their CV in first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson.