Customer Relations Assistant / Catering Host
Job Title: Customer Relations Assistant
Location: Vacancies across Central London including; Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia, and the City.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Welcome to London's finest serviced office collection.
The company is proud to present the capital's most exclusive serviced office portfolio. Handpicked for aesthetic appeal and enduring character, the company's properties are elegantly furnished and supported by peerless 5-star service. Locations include London's Mayfair, Knightsbridge & Belgravia, Midtown and the City.
To be a brand ambassador for the Company and to actively demonstrate and uphold the core values of the brand and attributes through every action undertaken. To view your job as high-value and a significant function of the business. To be empowered to take ownership and follow through on all tasks to achieve excellence in customer delivery.
- Demonstrate the Companies core values and attributes at every interaction with customers and internal customers and colleagues
- Represent yourself as per the Company Grooming Standards
- Know and understand the tools, systems and resources available to you and the customer
- Develop a confident understanding of the Centre Readiness Guide
- Develop a confident understanding of the Training & Standards manual
- Ensure the Business Centre is tidy, organised and presented in keeping with the Centre Readiness Guide
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to customers as required and ensure all chargeable work is correctly and accurately logged and billed via Centre Vision billing platform
- Assist and control the purchase of all supplies required by the centre or customers
- Ensure offices and event space are setup accordingly to meet customer demands, including relocating furniture and equipment as required.
- Attend regular training sessions as required and undertake any other relevant duties across any of their buildings
- Ensure that good standards of hygiene are maintained in the kitchens and tea points
- Coordinate post, courier and travel requirements for customers and the centre, maintaining relevant records and providing necessary updates where required
- Professionally handle all bookings for meeting rooms, equipment and catering requirements for residential, virtual and external customers
- Provide waiter service within the Club Lounge (where appropriate)
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- IT & Telecoms
- Anti-Money Laundering, Know your Customers, Customer Due Diligence
- Catering Experience
- Experience within in a similar business environment i. serviced offices (desirable)
- Experience in customer service from a 5-star hospitality environment (desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate passion for delivering a quality-orientated customer service
- Ability to demonstrate cooperation, collaboration and have a proactive team-work ethics
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate the (unexpressed) needs of a customer
- Efficient administrator, organised, ability to prioritise workload, and multi-task
- Clear communicator, ability to constructively using positive language, empathic, discreet
- Lead by example
- Confidence and willingness to take full ownership of your job role
- Courage to communicate errors, provide feedback and speak-up
- Ability to react rationally and calmly under pressure
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles of; Receptionist, Customer Relations Representative, Client Development Executive, Maitre D', Client Services Manager, Concierge, Catering Assistant, Host, Hostess, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Service, Front of House Staff, Hotel Assistant, Hotel Receptionist, Restaurant Team Leader, Restaurant Manager, Customer Assistant, Client Services Assistant, Hospitality Assistant, Treatment Assistant, Customer Service Executive, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Relations Assistant / Catering Host
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly