Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
Job Title: Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
Location: Worsley, Manchester
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, established in 1990, are a leading lease vehicle provider with the vision to bring all the benefits that big corporations enjoyed from vehicle leasing, to the everyday driver and small business.
In a quarter of a century they have grown significantly, whilst still maintaining their original core values of huge choice, amazing service, and the best prices.
They currently require a CRO Specialist to join the marketing team, who will be responsible for the user journey and improving the conversion rate of a busy ecommerce website.
The CRO Specialist will live and breathe user experience, keep up to date with the latest devices and best practices in UX. The successful candidate will have a few years' experience with CRO tools and can identify gaps in performance using tools like Google Analytics and employ creative solutions to improve overall conversion rate.
A UX rising star who would relish the opportunity to own the vision and UX/CRO strategy of the company.
- Owning the customer journey by improving conversion rate for acquisition and retention across different marketing channels
- Tracking and interpreting user behaviour
- You will create, own and deliver the CRO strategy
- Carry out critical and accurate analysis of test results and make user experience (UX) recommendations
- CRO reporting
- Manage day to day testing activity to generate marginal gains through A/B and MVT testing
- Consider sales impact during any CRO activity and mitigate any risks
- Work closely with front end developers to manage and implement changes
- Identify new conversion opportunities across the site to enhance commercial returns.
- Identify and test new technologies and practices to improve conversion rate performance, free growth, customer engagement and delivery against key metrics
- Proven 3 years+ CRO Specialist skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Analytics and other web behaviour tools such as HotJar
- Great knowledge of user experience (UX) principles and best practice
- Be a self-starter and have a proven track record of dramatically increasing conversion
- Experience managing the web optimisation and conversion for an ecommerce B2C website.
- Experience working with internal teams and external agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for creating a great user experience
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience and job titles of; Conversion Rate Optimization, CRO Executive, CRO Specialist, CRO Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Market Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly