Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Fortnum & Mason
Salary: £9 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Are you looking for temporary work to earn some extra money for the holiday season? The company is looking for awesome customer service advisors to join their luxury retail client on a temporary basis up to 24th December 2018.
The Company is a European award winning state-of-the-art contact centre specialising in all forms of customer contact from calls through to web chat and social media.
They specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join their team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Provide outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Brand ambassador for your client, upholding the values/expectations of this luxury brand
- Make sure the customer is at the heart of every conversation
What do I need?
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathetic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Works well within a team
- Confident IT skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
Working Hours rota basis covering the hours of 7:00am to Midnight, Limited Weekend Working! Full time availability required, 40 hours per week.
Temporary - Casual employment over the peak season until 24th December 2018 with potential to stay within the business long term.
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday
- Free ice cream in August Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of Luxury Retail Customer Service, Luxury Retail Adviser, High End Retail Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Aid, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support, Client Support Agent and Customer Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly