Receptionist x 2
Receptionist x 2
My client is looking for 2 Receptionist to join their busy team on a temporary basis.
The Role: This will be a highly varied role, the postholder will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors, handling telephone calls and directing queries as appropriate. To provide general administrative support as directed by the Executive Administrative manager.
Main duties will include but not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors
- Receive and prioritise incoming telephone calls, dealing with them appropriately including recording and distributing messages
- Provide administrative and secretarial support, word-processing correspondence, updating and extracting computer information.
- Deputise for the Executive Administration Manager as required, carrying out agree specific tasks.
- Work as part of a team administering minor first aid as and when required
- Monitor a rota of first aiders to cover requirements
Candidate Specification: We are seeking applications from candidates with significant experience including
- First aid qualified (Desirable) or willing to qualify in 2019
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Programmes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Up to date DBS checked or on the updating service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can do attitude
This vacancy involves being rostered between 08.00 am and 5.00 pm but some flexibility will be required. Possible evenings/weekends
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV to Cornwall Staff Agency today.
Apply for Receptionist x 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly