CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
Chief Finance Officer
Spot Salary (£70k benchmark) | Location: Birmingham, UK
ARK Consultancy is a vibrant and growing consultancy business, operating across the UK with offices in Birmingham (central services office, where this post is based), Bristol and London.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Finance Officer to join our Leadership Team and contribute towards the future direction and strategy of the business and deliver a first class and fully compliant financial management service. You will work proactively across ARK, seeking out opportunities to add value and provide financial input to all commercial decision making. In this broad role, the Chief Finance Officer will also be responsible for our central services functions, these include HR, ICT, Risk/Compliance and Facilities Management.
You must be a qualified accountant, have strong leadership and management experience with proven strategic ability to support the Board in driving the business forward.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• to lead and manage all financial aspects of the business
• a key member of our Leadership Team
• HR and operational policies and procedures
• IT strategy and support
• facilities management for ARK’s 3 offices
• relevant accountancy qualification
• direct staff management and leadership experience with a small team in a busy business environment
• knowledge of all appropriate private limited company financial and company secretarial requirements
• experience of providing accurate financial reports and accounts
• a strategic thinker – who doesn’t mind the detail
• an enthusiasm to engage in all parts of the business
The closing date is 1pm on Wednesday 9th January 2019.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for this role to Samantha Adams by clicking the apply button.