Team Secretary / PA
TEAM SECRETARY / PA
- full time hours
- pay £9 - £13 ph
- long term ongoing temporary role
- location - Holborn
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide a high quality and cost effective administrative support service to the team leader.
- To be accountable for all aspects of each allocated task from outset to job completion.
- To act as an interface and information point between Team Leader, the team, other teams and groups within the Agency and client departments
KEY TASKS - ADMINISTRAIVE SUPPORT
- Distribute post which is delivered to the Team by the Post Room.
- Use the Case Management System (CMS) to find the relevant case holder for unreferenced mail.
- Prepare files to be opened (liaising with clients etc)
- Produce client reports
- Draft straightforward holding letters/documents on the Team Leader's behalf
- First point of contact for incoming instructions via fax, e-mail or post.
- Promptly fill in the Case Allocation Form and immediately pass with the relevant papers about the new matter to Team Leader to read, allocate and return.
- Update the Staff in Post list on a weekly basis
- On a weekly basis check that the Business Continuity Plan contains up-to-date details for the team. Where there are changes, the relevant extract needs to be provided to the relevant section leader and a copy of the BCP provided to the Team Leader.
- Assist Section Leaders in preparing any induction material required for new entrants.
- Monitor the Team Leader's e-mails and diary and also to arrange and prepare for meetings for the Team Leader when necessary.
- Visitors - informing Reception of any visitors and showing them to meeting room as necessary.
If you would like to apply for this role, please kindly send your updated CV over to Katerina at or apply below and we will be in touch with you.
Apply for Team Secretary / PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly