Customer Support Coordinator
Customer Support Coordinator
Do you have customer service experience? Can you speak a second language fluently?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Coordinator to join our clients Emergency Assistance team to provide medical emergency and repatriation services to travellers worldwide who suffer injury, sickness or death whilst abroad.
You will be on a revolving shift pattern (including some nights, weekends and public holidays). The coordinators role is to handle requests for assistance, obtaining case details and liaising with the in-house medical team and insurers to identify and provide the appropriate response to emergencies.
The successful candidate will ideally speak a second language (ideally European) or have strong call centre experience. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a good telephone manner.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Hours: 4 days on and 4 days off - 12 hours shifts (7am-7pm) (8am-8pm) (9am-9pm)
We are excited to be working with a leading travel insurance organisation providing award winning products and services to over three million customers worldwide.
Due to expansion they are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their customer service team based in Kings Hill, Kent.
Who we are looking for
- Someone with a second language (European)
- If no second language then call centre/customer service experience is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with stressful/uncomfortable situations
- Proven successful experience of customer service role (experience in medical assistance not essential)
- Life experience/or someone who has previously travelled
- Calm attitude with a can do approach
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance case handling
- Liaising with claims team for handover and on-going case support
- Managing customer expectations in line with operational guidelines
- Protecting clients` interests at all times
- Dealing with customers, clients and colleagues in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Ensuring that case information is recorded accurately
- Liaising with the EAF in-house medical team and insurers to ensure the right kind of assistance is
provided in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible
- Helping to plan and put into effect medical repatriations
- Providing caring and compassionate support to family members of patients and deceased relative
- Supporting, and becoming an integral part of, the Assistance team
What you get in return
Salary Reviews - after passing your probation period you will have 6 salary reviews within the first 24 months of employment. As you become more experienced we will reward you for your progression!
Excellent training - Our client offers a fantastic learning and development programme which includes internal and external training, including the ability to gain external qualifications.
Supportive environment - Very proud of their "family" feel, with around 200 employees based in Kings Hill, there is a great buzz and culture and your colleagues and managers are there to support you and help you achieve your best. Our client is also very committed to charity and giving back to the local community with a fun-filled calendar of events to get involved in.
Benefits - An excellent range of benefits to support you and your family
- Discounted travel insurance - obviously!
- Free access to Perk Box offering discounts to hundreds of retailers and fun activities
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Gadget insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- 22 days starting holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Regular company events and parties
Apply for Customer Support Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly