£30,000 Plus Comprehensive Benefits
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. Our solutions include our Asset Management and Policy service, which provides customers with comprehensive technical support on electrical network assets and asset management.
We’re now looking for a SQL Developer to join our team in Chester and deliver outstanding software that will enable utility companies across the world to make smarter investment decisions.
As a SQL Developer, you will:
- Develop software using SQL and undertake database administration tasks
- Manage data-related process improvements
- Be actively involved in the day-to-day operations of our Asset Investment Management Team
- Develop a variety of data centric models and applications
- Support asset data modelling by writing and testing code and maintaining existing code
- Administer internal database development servers
- Provide support and management to relevant systems
- Offer external and internal support and manage scalability and efficiency
- Document methods to setup, support and maintain server environments
To be considered as a SQL Developer, you will need:
- Strong SQL scripting skills including joins, views and stored procedures
- An understanding of RDBMS principles, design and query tuning
- Experience of data handling and manipulation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are eager to hear from you if you have held the role of SQL Developer, DBA, SQL Application Developer, Database Developer, SQL Programmer, SQL Engineer, Database Engineer, or Database Scripting Engineer.
But what’s in it for you?
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Great progression opportunities
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of SQL Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.